Don't Break My Heart
My Profile

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hello! I'm Leah. My best friends are Asyiqin, Chevonne and Ai Vee. I miss someone and that someone is you :') I'm 12 and I'm a UPSR candidate 2013 ._.


Footprints here!



Credits!

Edit by: Timi
basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Edited By: Leah Da Awesome
Others:   


Things I like about Me :)

  •  
  • Woooi! Gambar sesaaat niiih! XD
  • Fangirl >.<
  • Adele
  • Justin Bieber XD
  • One Direction
  • Chester SEE!
  • Ryaan Higa... IS LEGALLY BLIND XD
  • D-Trix
  • Andrew Garcia
  • Victor Kim
  • JR Aquino
  • YTF
  • Jack Harries
  • Finn Harries
  • JACKSGAP
  • Lovator
  • Swiftiee :)
  • Victorious (Fav TV show)
  • Hitz.fm
  • Violin (dream instrument)
  • Guitar - Self trained
  • Piano - Professionally trained
  • Ballerina - Professionally trained
  • Drawing
  • Painting
  • Art XD
  • Rabbits
  • Dogs
  • FOOD! 
  • Quilts (A strangely big fascination of quilts XD)
  • I love someone.... That someone is below here:
  • My family
  • Asyqin
  • Chevonne
  • Ai Vee
  • My friends
  • My teachers
  • Money! >.<  :$ LOL
  • My birthday :)

So, those are the thing that I like. Enjoy :)