
|
My Profile ![]() Hello! I'm Leah. My best friends are Asyiqin, Chevonne and Ai Vee. I miss someone and that someone is you :') I'm 12 and I'm a UPSR candidate 2013 ._. Footprints here! Credits! ![]()
| The one that got away Hey guys :-). Vas happenin' ? So, today I'm gonna talk about some random stuff. Firstly, you guus do know that once yu break someone's heart, you can't get away so easily right? You've gotta mend their broken heart or you could lend them broken parts that might fit like thiiis :-). One directioon :-). Annnd. I don't like ehemehem anymoreee :-) UPSR first, then love. Right? Hahah. So yesterday and day befor was chinese new yeaaar. And I got ang pau you know. Don't play play one. Hahaha. So I got RM43... That's good, considering that I don't celebrate. So I really don't know what else to say so, bye :-). See you in the next post. |