Don't Break My Heart
My Profile

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hello! I'm Leah. My best friends are Asyiqin, Chevonne and Ai Vee. I miss someone and that someone is you :') I'm 12 and I'm a UPSR candidate 2013 ._.


Footprints here!



Credits!

Edit by: Timi
basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Edited By: Leah Da Awesome
Others:   


Random Stuff XP




Tumblr_mhf49hwdx91qecukdo1_500_large



 Hello Everyone :)

How are y'all? I'm feeling better than ever :) I'm over about Aidah. I let her do whatever she wants. I don't care. I don't wanna ruin our friendship anymore ...

So you see this picture here --->
I seriously don't know why I put it there, but anyway, I like it :)
I'm sorry, I' not what you wanted :(
Now, I'm listening to Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys :) Want the link? Down there : http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_detailpage&v=J91ti_MpdHA

Tumblr_mhod4tfqxc1qil418o1_500_large <<< This picture is to: NIALL HORAAAAAAAAAAN XD
OMGEEE! I love One Direction. And Adele. But I couldn't possibly marry Adele, right? DON'T STARE AT ME! I'm not a Lesbo! -.- Maniac. LoL! He is totally TO-DIE-FOR! I know that some of you so-called "Directioners" say that if you have a favorite member, it means you're not a true DIRECTIONER. I think that's Bull Crap. I reaaaally have a soft spot for Niaall :P He's mine, suckers XD

---
Told you in the title this would be RANDOM STUUFFF XD

So I'm gonna post some picturees :)

Vsbabfijqcc_largeTumblr_mhoocdpaga1rflazmo1_400_large
Tumblr_mhood2dw9n1re0fjjo1_500_large
One-direction-press-image-1-612x339_large
Tumblr_mhomvb9gpg1ri2nino1_400_large << SO TRUEEE

Anywaaays. I need to gooo have my bath. SO BYYYE XD