Don't Break My Heart
My Profile

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hello! I'm Leah. My best friends are Asyiqin, Chevonne and Ai Vee. I miss someone and that someone is you :') I'm 12 and I'm a UPSR candidate 2013 ._.


Footprints here!



Credits!

Edit by: Timi
basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Edited By: Leah Da Awesome
Others:   


New Blog :)

Hey everyone :) I'm back. New bloggie ! Yippiedoodlediii! #WHATAMISAYING ? Anywaay, Nooow it's 2013 and what does that mean? We survived 2 "End Of The Worlds". The next one will be in 2021. So tell me what'cha what'cha waiting for? Lol. Aaand. This year is my last year in PRIMARY SCHOOOL! (Dafaq) . Im like, "Seriously. It's been 6 years already? Wow." Well. I survived all these years. I'm really sad this year because Aidah and Asyiqin , my bestest friends EVER are in 6 Violet while me, in 6 Orchid. <--- Ugly truth :'( . So I guess that's all for today? Yep. See ya'll arouund ;)