Don't Break My Heart
My Profile
Navigation : touch hover image
Diaries
Owner
Linkies
Stuff
Hello! I'm Leah. My best friends are Asyiqin, Chevonne and Ai Vee. I miss someone and that someone is you :') I'm 12 and I'm a UPSR candidate 2013 ._.
Footprints here!
Credits!
Edit by:
Timi
basecode:
Nurul
AtiQah
Re-Edited By:
Leah
Da Awesome
Others:
♥
♥
♥
Dah 33 minit aku nangis :(
This is me!
Leah Regina Lopez. 12. SKSB. Malaysia. That's all you need to know, stalkers :P
About Me
Name :
Leah Regina Lopez
Age :
12 Years Old
Live in :
Malaysia
Nickname :
Ginaaaaa
Like
God
Religion
My family
My Best Friends
My friends
Adele
One Direction
Justin Bieber
YTF
Hate
People who hate me
Lady Gaga and nicki Minaj
Irritating Person
Arrogant Person
Dah 33 minit aku nangis :(
Exchange Link?!
Yeooo :)
✦
Nadeaaa
✧
Someone special :(
✦
Me
✧